Why Sell with us?
Get proven results and streamlined service from start to finish. Scroll down to learn more about how we can get you results with our record-setting sales strategies.
Sell with the best team in the Southern California Area
As your Riverside and Corona area real estate agents, we're focused on what you want as a home seller:
1) To make your home sale stress-free
2) To sell as quickly as possible
3) To sell for the highest price possible
We’'ll be there for you throughout the entire selling process, including marketing your home, contract negotiation - helping you make the best decision about offers and possible counter offers - all the way through to closing - all the while doing our best to ensure a successful and as smooth a transaction for you as possible. Plus we provide a free home staging consultation to help you get your home ready to go on the market.
If this is the kind of approach you are looking for in selling your home call us at 951-840-5212 or send us an e-mail today to get started.
Get your home's valuation instantly.
Selling Your Home - Top Tips:
Here Are A Few Cheap Ideas to Improve the Curb Appeal of Your Home to get it ready to sell
- Repaint your front door and replace the handle hardware. The front entry is the focal point so make a great first impression here.
- Replace your light fixtures. Changing your light fixtures is easy and there are lots of inexpensive fixtures available.
- The light fixture should adequately light up your front entrance and look updated.
- Add flowers. Introduce multiple colors to the exterior of your home by planting flowers along your walkway or in the flower beds near the house. Pay particular attention to areas near the front entryway. Add flowers/plants in container pots by the front door. This is a terrific and inexpensive way to add to the curb appeal of your home and it makes your home very welcoming to buyers.
- Add new mulch. One of the cheapest ways to improve the look of your yard is to lay down some new mulch in your flower beds and around the base of trees and shrubs.
- Work on your fence. If your fence has chipping paint or wood, fading from the sun and/or water spots, it’s time to work on the fence to cover/fix those issues.
Your Guide to INLAND EMPIRE CALIFORNIA
With all of the beauty that the Southern California area has to offer, it’s hard to find the perfect place to call home. Our area guides simplify that process by giving you unique market, lifestyle, and demographic insights into each area!